The Homeowner's Association
Oakstead is represented by a homeowner's association (HOA). The HOA is responsible for the enforcement of the covenants and deed restrictions, as governed by the adopted by-laws. The services provided are:
- Architectural reviews
- Enforcement activities
- Insurance provision
The Association contracts with an association management company to provide property management services and handle the day-to-day affairs of the Association. If you should have any questions, please contact Associa Gulf Coast at 1-877-322-1560 and ask for Amy Herrick. You can also email Amy at AHerrick@associagulfcoast.com.
The Oakstead Homeowner's Associations consists of 5 resident board members. They are as follows;
- President- Chris Ayoub (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President- Gary Goldstein (Email: email@example.com)
- Secretary- Geri Cochron (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member- Amy Bogman (Email: email@example.com)
- Member- Jacqueline St. Cyr (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oakstead HOA 2018 Meeting Dates (All start times are 7:00pm at the Oakstead Clubhouse):
*The files below are the sole responsibility of the Oakstead HOA and are being provided here as a courtesy to them.